The Commercial Division of Cornerstone Building Brands has a vertically integrated technical team that brings an industry-leading set of skills and capabilities to the market, allowing our customers to realize the true competitive advantage our line of envelope solutions.Engineering & Drafting
- Innovative engineering teams providing general contractors, design–build companies and construction management firms with flexible and cost effective products and systems throughout the project life cycle.
- Licensed Professional Engineers registered in all U.S. states and Canadian provinces certifying our customized solutions.
- Highly experienced detailing staff creating clear and precise engineering, manufacturing, and field documentation resulting in quicker permitting and cost effective, efficient installation.
- Unique team of experienced specialists offering consultative services to our customers in project management, sustainability, engineering and BIM Services.
- Advanced Research and Development staff creating innovative products that meet or exceed all required structural, fire, wind, seismic, and life safety standards utilizing three dedicated product development centers.
- Consulting services providing our customers with optimized solutions to meet specialized end uses. These services include independent research, testing, and validation of products and systems in certified testing facilities.
- Classroom and hands-on training for dealers, architects and contractors offered at both our training facilities in Houston and Pittsburgh as well as off-site locations throughout North America.
- In-depth certified installer training programs, offered at both on-site and remote locations, allowing us to provide the most comprehensive warranty program in the business and promote continuous improvement of industry best practices.
Cornerstone Building Brands’ experienced engineering teams offer services in project management, sustainability, and BIM modeling services. This enables us to provide you with flexible and cost effective products and solutions throughout the project lifecycle.
Find out more on our Training & Certification page.